Canon Printer Error B203 Latest Guide 2022
Are you frustrated by seeing multiple times Error B203 in your Canon printer? Then this article is going to be very crucial for you. In this blog, we are going to discuss everything about Canon Printer Error B203, what factors trigger this error, and how to get it resolved. So, stay tuned and read this blog till the end to resolve Error B203 in your canon printer.
Canon Printer Error B203
Facing an error in the Canon printer is very common. A printer works successfully when all of its internal components work together simultaneously. When a single component fails to work at the same time, the printer can show errors to its users. One of the most frequent or common errors that the canon printer users are facing is Error B203. Although there are various reasons why this error can occur, but it mainly occurs when a paper is jammed inside the printer. Apart from that, let’s discuss the other factors or the reasons why the Canon Printer Error B203 can occur.
Reasons Behind Canon Printer Error B203
Error B203 can also be called as the common printing error due to the which the printer faces issues while printing a page. Now, here are some of the reasons due to why a canon printer user can face Error B203.
- Printer driver is damaged or corrupted
- Printhead is damaged or jammed
- Poor internet connection
- Empty ink cartridges
- Ink cartridges are not installed correctly
- Fluctuations in the connection between the Printer and PC.
How to Solve Canon Printer Error B203?
After discussing the canon printer error B203 and the reasons due to why this error occurred. Now let’s discuss the methods or the solutions which you can easily follow step by step to get the error resolved.
Method 1: Check the level of ink cartridges and refill it
Error B203 can occur when the ink cartridges are empty. Now, to check the level of ink cartridges and refill it, these are the steps.
- Turn off your printer and take out all the ink cartridges.
- Now, check the levels of ink cartridges. If any ink cartridge is empty, then replace it immediately with the new one.
- Always use the original and the recommended ink cartridges.
- Also check for the placement of the ink cartridges and put them in the original slot.
Method 2: Perform Restart
Sometimes, performing a deep restart of the printer can even lead to the solution of an error.
- First, turn off the printer.
- Now, take out the main power wire and all the other USBs and other wired cables.
- Then wait for some minutes.
- After that, connect all the wires back to their original place and turn on the printer.
- Turn on the printer and try to take a sample printout.
If the problem still exists, then follow the below-mentioned solutions.
Method 3: Updating the Canon Printer Driver
When your printer is working with an outdated printer driver, then it might affect the functioning of the printer. So, here are the steps that you can follow to solve the Canon Printer Error B203.
- At first, open the command box by pressing the Windows and R buttons together.
- Now, type devmgmt.msc in the dialog box and press the enter button.
- After that, the device manager page will be opened on your screen.
- Then search there for “Printer Driver” and right-click on your printer driver.
- Then a pop-up notification will come and then tap on the “Update Driver” button.
- Now, your canon printer driver will be updated automatically.
- Once your driver is completely updated, restart your printer and perform the sample printout.
Method 4: Check for the Strength of Internet Connection
The poor internet connection can sometimes lead to an error in the Canon printer. Whenever a printer goes disconnected from the printer, then it might show an unexpected error while using your canon printer. If you are facing the Error Canon Printer Error B203, and you have tried all the above-mentioned methods, then you must first try to check the internet connection and the speed of your printer. If the WIFI signals are poor, then you must place the printer near the WIFI, where it will get full signals. Although, you must check the same for your laptop as well.
Method 5: Use Windows Inbuilt Trouble Shooter
At this stage, even after trying all the methods, if the problem still exists, then it might be due to an internal issue and the windows trouble-shooter can help you to get rid of this error. Once, you will run this issue, it will automatically search for the main causes of the errors. After that, you can follow the on-screen steps and the guides for troubleshooting the error. Once, you have solved the problem, restart your computer, and perform the sample printout. Now, the problem will definitely be solved at this stage.
Method 6: Contact the Canon’s Official Team
In Case, if your problem still exists, then you contact the official team ij Start canon and can talk with their experienced team members to get a permanent solution for the error. You can also take your printer to the canon service center and if the printer is in warranty, then their team will repair it for free of cost.
We hope this blog has helped you to get the Canon Printer Error B203 resolved in your canon printer. In case, if you failed to resolve the issue, then feel free to connect with our dedicated customer assistance. We have a team of expert professionals who are available round the clock to address all your concerns and queries related to ij start Canon Printers in real time.