Canon Printer is one of the most famous and most used printer brand which is widely appreciated by its users for its economical and target oriented functionality. The quality of print that canon printers provide is just incomparable. Being one of the oldest and best printer brand in the marketplace, Canon earned a strong userbase from different corners of the world. Are you also planning to become a loyal customer of canon? If yes, then you are making the right choice and you never gonna regret this decision of yours. Order the best model of canon printer today and follow the step by step guide provided by http://canon.com/ijsetup to successfully set up the same at your place. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started without wasting even a single minute!
Once you have purchased the Canon printer, then here are the steps that you can follow to set up your canon printer:
- Take the printer out of the box very carefully with all precautions and remove its packaging.
- Now, connect the printer with the main socket board.
- Then press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover of the printer and remove the packaging of the print head.
- From the print head, remove the orange color protective cap from the print head.
- Then remove the print head cover and insert the print head.
- After that, push the print head to its place and lower the print head lock level very carefully.
- Now, insert the ink cartridges and press the push mark on the ink tank.
- Then make sure that the lights of the ink cartridges turn red.
- At last, close the top cover of the printer and install the printer driver from the official driver of the canon(canon.com/ijsetup).
http://canon.com/ijsetup Setup on Mac
Before starting the process to set up the Printer with Mac, make sure that your Mac is updated to the latest version. After that, here are the steps that you can follow to set up your canon printer with Mac.
- First, on your printer display screen, tap on the home icon.
- Then go to the Wi-Fi > LAN > Wireless LAN > Easy wireless Connect > YES.
- Now, to download the Canon printer driver for macOS, use this link https://ij.start.canon.
- After downloading, run the .dmg installer setup file from the Canon printer driver file and then open it.
- Then click on the “Next” and enter the asked details.
- Then click on Install > click Start Setup and then accept and confirm all the license terms and agreements.
- Now, at last, select the wireless router, enter the key, and follow on-screen guides to finish the setup process.
Connecting Ij Start Canon with WIFI
Below we have mentioned the steps that you can follow one by one to connect your Canon printer with the WIFI.
Please follow the steps below to complete the setup –
- Make sure the wireless router is in range of the printer and the WPS button is ready to be pressed First, turn on the printer by pressing the ON button.
- Then, with the help of the touch screen, go to the printer’s ‘Home’ page and then press and hold the ‘WIFI’ button for some seconds.
- Now, go to the ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option and then press the ‘OK’ button. http://canon.com/ijsetup
- After that, the printer will start searching for the WIFI networks available at that point.
- Then select your WIFI Network.
- Now, it will ask you for the WIFI password. Enter the WIFI password in the insert box and then press the ‘OK’ button.
- The final process of connecting the printer with WIFI will initially take a few seconds and will be connected automatically.
- Once your printer will be connected with the WIFI, then the power and the WIFI light will stop flashing and they will remain ON after the connection.
IJ Start Cannon
Canon is the most popular brand in imaging technologies. Their USP lies in its printers. There is no other company that can even stand in the competition with Canon. Canon, even after gaining success is still working on improving the customer interface and experience. They are keen to deliver 100% customer satisfaction to their customers.
Above we have mentioned all the details regarding the canon printers and how to connect the printer over WIFI, and how to set up your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
The model number in Canon’s printers is mentioned on the top or front side of the printer. Although, the exact location may vary with each model. You can also find the model number on your purchase bill or you can check the model number from canon’s official website by going through the printer’s images.
In case, if you have shortlisted some of the products of canon products, then you can check for their availability from the official website of Canon. You can go to their support page and from that, you can select the country or locality. Once you will select the country, it will show you all the available products in your country.
Please note that canon doesn’t allow its users, to extend their warranty a month before the standard warranty ends. To get the warranty extended for your products, then take your product to the official store Canon and they will charge some costs as per the years for which you want to get the extended warranty.
Although a printer doesn’t ask for frequent services like the vehicles, but if you are facing some errors in your printer while using it, then getting the service done for your printer can help you to get the error resolved. You can visit this page https://edge.canon.co.in/service-networks/ to know the nearest Canon service center in your area.