Canon Pixma TS3122
Canon Pixma TS3122 is a wireless inkjet printer that offers multiple functions for your home printing needs. You can print wirelessly with this printer with your preferred devices using the AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Besides, using its WiFi capacity, you can print documents on your home or office computer.
The IJ Start Canon TS3122 has a fine hybrid ink system, which helps it yield rich and detailed photos and documents. This all-in-one multifunction printer is suitable for home and business printing and can also be utilized for school projects. Read this post until the end to learn more about the printer.
Canon PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer Features :
IJ Start Canon Ts3122 all-in-one printer offers amazing features. Check the below-given list:
- The printer enables you to print items on your preferred devices, such as mobile, laptop, and your home or office computer. Besides, you can also use it with your iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
- You can use it with a Canon XL ink cartridge.
- The printer allows you to print borderless photos in various sizes up to 5” * 7”.
- It has rare paper support that can save your time while refilling paper.
- If you want to use the printer without any disturbance, its Quiet mode can help.
- The fine hybrid ink system of the printer helps users to get detailed photos and documents.
- Its auto power on-off feature makes printing easier from your phone. The printer turns off automatically when the printing is completed.
- IJ start canon ts3122 scan utility enables users to scan photos, documents, and other items with ease.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Setup – Hardware
Before proceeding any further with the printer, you need to set up the printer’s hardware in the first place. When setting up the hardware, you need to handle the machine with the utmost care. First of all, you need to look for a suitable location to place your printer.
When placing, make sure that it is in the coverage area of your Internet network. Avoid placing it on an uneven surface. After that, you need to perform the unboxing, wherein; you need to remove all the packaged materials.
After that, you need to connect with a stable source of power and turn the printer on. Turning it on will light up its Power Lamp, which is green in colour. Once the green light is lit and not fluctuating, set up the power tray and load it with suitable paper sheets. Now the printer will start the alignment process making some noise. Now, you need to access the Control Panel to complete the entire setup procedure.
How to connect your printer to the network?
It is imperative to connect your printer with a secure wireless network to initiate the “ij.start.canon ts3122” process. It will enable you to reap the amazing features of your wireless printer.
Make sure that your router is equipped with a WPS push button and then perform the below-given steps:
- Connect your Canon Pixma to a stable Power Source and turn the power on.
- Verify that the “Power Lamp” is lit and not fluctuating.
- Now locate the Printer’s Wireless button. You can identify this button with a Wireless icon mark.
- Press it once found and hold it. Don’t release the button until a corresponding indicator light blinks once.
- Once you see the indicator light turning blue, go to the Router and locate the WPS Push-button. Press and hold the push button for some time. Do it promptly after completing the previous step.
- After following the above-given series of actions carefully, you will see the indicator lamp of the printer blinking, which depicts that your printer is searching for an available network in its range.
- At the same time, the power lamp will start blinking too along with the indicator lamp.
- Now, wait for the lamps to stop blinking. However, you need to ensure that they are lit and stable.
- When the printer connects to an available network in its range, the “ij.start.canon ts3122” procedure completes successfully.
How to confirm if the printer is connected to the network correctly?
To confirm that your IJ Start Canon TS3122 setup is done correctly to a wireless network, print a test job by following the below-given steps:
- Load the Canon Pixma TS3122 paper tray with plain A4 size papers.
- Next, you need to locate, press and hold the Resume button.
- You will now see the Indicator Lamp blinking. Wait until it blinks 15 times.
- Count the numbers with the utmost attention and then release the button.
- It will show the Network Details on a Printer Sheet.
- Now check if it gives the correct SSID name for completing the ij.start.canon ts3122 procedure.
What is the process to set up the Printer Driver Software for Canon Pixma TS3122?
IJ Start Canon TS3122 procedure is incomplete without the installation of the correct Printer Driver Package. To do so, you need to download the software and install it on your computer. Once the download is completed, you can install the printer driver software to finish the task.
How to download the printer driver software for Canon Pixma TS3122?
To set up the Canon Printer Software for your Canon Pixma TS3122, you need to download it in the first place. To do so:
- Go to the official website of Canon – “canon.com/ijsetup”.
- Now from within the Setup page, you need to locate the Setup window for your Canon Pixma TS3122.
- Also, you need to select the OS of your computer, so keep it handy with you.
- Moving ahead, follow the on-screen instructions carefully to get the Download link.
- In the end, click on the Download button against your printer model to start downloading the Driver Software.
What is the procedure to install the printer driver software?
Once the printer driver software is downloaded, you need to install it to complete the entire set-up procedure. To do so, you need to go to the download location and open the downloaded Printer Driver Software.
When the Security Prompt pop-up box appears, you need to select the Run tab. Follow the on-screen prompts until the install process completes properly.