Troubleshoot Common Errors Canon Printer IJ Start Canon
- April 27, 2022
- Canon Printer Error
- 05 Min
Are you an existing user of canon printer and are frustrated by facing common errors day by day? Apart from that, if you’re planning to buy a new canon printer in the future, then you must read this complete article. In this article, we are going to disclose all the common errors which the canon printer users are facing day by day. Then this article is going to be very important for you.
Troubleshoot Common Errors Canon Printer IJ Start Canon
Canon Inc is a Japanese Multi-National Corporation with its headquartered located at Tokyo, Japan. Canon was established in 1956 and has various products such as cameras, printers, medical equipment, scanners and so more. Canon has enabled itself to capture a very good size of the electronics market. The main products in which the company has its specialty is printers and cameras. Canon’s all products are available on online and offline modes across the complete globe and almost 8 out of 10 citizens in the world have used canon products whether for taking printouts or using high-quality cameras or medical types of equipment in hospitals.
Common Errors Canon Printer IJ Start Canon
Canon printers are the most famous products in the imaging sector. Due to its customer care team and after-sales services, canon has enabled itself for doing so. Although, their customers are very happy with their products, but the main problem which makes them frustrated is that, the canon printers and their website http//ij.start.canon. So, now let’s discuss the errors faced by the users at the time of visiting their website, but first, let’s have a look at the features and benefits of using Canon printers.
Common Errors Faced By http//ij.start.canon
Facing an error in a technology product is not a big deal. You don’t need to panic about that. As a technology runs smoothly when all the components of the product work together simultaneously at the same speed. Even a delay of 0.1 seconds can sometimes lead to an error in a product made with technology. The same applies well in the case of canon printers as well. So, now let’s have a look at the common errors which the canon printer’s users are facing frequently.
1. Paper feeder tray is empty: When there is no paper available in the feeder tray, or the papers are not loaded properly in the tray, then it might show the error to their users.
To get this issue resolved, first load the papers in the rear tray and then align the A4 sheets properly with the measurements.
2. Ink cartridges are not installed properly: When the printer’s ink cartridges are not installed properly, then it might disable the printer to print a page. Now, to put the ink cartridges back in their original place, follow these steps.
- First, open the back cover of the printer, and after that push the ink cartridge lock cover to make sure that the cartridge is installed in the right place.
- Then, press the hinge button until it sticks into its place.
- At last, don’t forget to remove the cartridge orange label and protective tape.
3. Printer’s sheet is Jammed or stuck: When a paper is stuck in a printer, then it will further stop the printer to print the documents. Here are some tips that can help you to fix this issue.
- From the output slot or rear tray, pull the paper out slowly with gentle hands.
- If you are not able to take the jammed paper out, then turn on the printer. Sometimes, the jammed paper can be removed automatically by the printer.
- If the paper is jammed at the time of printing, then press the stop button and turn off the printer.
- If the paper got torn and you are not able to remove the jammed paper from the output slot or the rear tray, then try to take it out from the printer’s inside components.
4. Printer fails to recognize ink cartridges: When the printhead of a printer is damaged, then it may fail to recognize the ink cartridges present in the printer. Now, to fix this issue, here are the steps.
• Turn off the printer and take out all the USB and other cables. Then wait for a few minutes and after that, put the cables back to their original slot and turn on the printer.
• This step will mainly get your problem solved. Although, if you are still facing the issue, then you have to visit the nearest canon service center to get it repaired.
5. Printer is working very slow: Due to the excessive usage, sometimes the printer can slow down its operations or even the print qualities as well. Now, to troubleshoot this common error, you have to change the printer’s settings on your PC.
Here are the steps that you can follow to get it resolved.
- On the search box, available on the taskbar, type control panel and press enter.
- Then go to the “Printers and Devices” option.
- Now right-click on your printer’s name and select “Printing Preferences”.
- Go to the paper quality option and select the printing modes available under the quality settings.
Facing problems while operating a canon printer is not such a big deal. In this blog, we have mentioned all the possible common problems or errors which a user may face while using the printer. In case, if you are also facing a problem while taking a printout, then you must first check the above common problems before directly jumping onto a big decision. Apart from that, if you are still facing a problem with your canon printer, then you can visit the official canon service center to get your canon printer repaired.
Thanks for reading this article till the end.
admin is a subject matter specialist @ijcanonn-start.com Being a prolific content expert with a significant amount of experience, his writings on top directory categories in the United States are getting recognition among customers across the Globe. In addition to being a well-known writer, Adam has expertise in SEO and SMO strategies.